1. Who is responsible for problems on subscriber’s telephone line?
The provider is not responsible for the quality of subscriber’s telephone line. The subscriber must repair the telephone line either at his expense or via the ATS.
2. How can I pay for services?
You can pay via Internet, pay points, Customer Services and POS terminals there, dealer points, as well as using payment cards.
3. When can the subscriber’s tariff be changed?
In order to check his tariff package, a subscriber must apply to Dealer or Customer Office with his identity card and his balance must be filled to the amount corresponding to the new tariff plan of the subscriber.
4. How many IP types are there?
- Dynamic IP (changeable address) and Static IP (unchangeable address)
5. What is the Static IP, how is it carried out, how much is the monthly fee?
Static IP is an unchangeable address and the monthly subscription fee is AZN 5.
6. How can a subscriber check his balance (money on balance)?
A subscriber can check his/her balance on personal cabinet, by calling Subscriber Service 159 in İVR system, or by operator of this Call service.
7. Can a subscriber freeze his personal balance?
If a subscriber wishes to suspend the ADSL internet service, he (she) must apply to Dealer or Customer Services Offices in a written form. The balance freeze for 30 days is 3 AZN, for 60 days 6 AZN and for 90 days 10 AZN.
8. What happens in case no service fee is paid upon completion of the calculation period?
In the absence of money on the user’s balance, the service suspends automatically and the account remains active within the next 22 days. If the user does not pay the fee within this period, the contract shall be terminated. Reconnection after the termination of the contract shall be paid. The fee for connection to services again is 5 AZN.
9. How long does the connection take once the contract is signed?
Connection is provided within 7 (seven) working days after conclusion of a contract.
10. Which documents are required from a subscriber for connection to the services?
Subscriber’s identity card, as well as an identity card or a copy of it of a person in whose name the telephone number is registered.
Monthly subscription fee
|Choose a channel package||Number of TV services|
|Choose your speed||Speed (Mbit/sec)|
|Monthly amount||0 AZN|
|Discount price||0 AZN|