Information about CONNECT SmartHome
- Distributed logic – Increased reliability of CONNECT SmartHome is ensured by distributed logic of the system operation.
The system has no central element, all network elements are equal and communicate with each other. This also makes it easy to expand the system.
- Data Encryption – CONNECT SmartHome system is accessed via an encrypted data channel.Data encryption is carried out using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) algorithm, which is also used in the banking sector.
- Customized access - The system allows you to grand or restrict access to different users (to view or manage certain elements).For example, you can restrict children’s access to video cameras, climate control systems and utility networks.
- Statistics - The system logs the readings of counters, sensors, information on the use of electrical appliances.You can view the counter readings of gas, heat, electricity and water consumption, as well as sensor readings in the form of graphs for different periods of time.
- Visual control - Control the system using the plan of premises on the tablet or phone.
Besides the usual control mode, you can control the system elements that are displayed on the plan or image of your house or apartment.
- User customization - Our system gives user the possibility to change certain system settings. For example, you can choose which switch is responsible for a certain lightning group or at what time and at what illumination level the automation will be triggered, etc.
- Lighting scenarios - Create custom lighting scenarios, for example: "Early Awakening", "Cozy Evening" or "Business Day". CONNECT SmartHome will remember your schedule and create a comfortable lighting at various times of day. Set the appropriate lighting scenario with one touch.
- Lighting automation - Lighting is automatically switched off or on at the right times. The on/off mode is based on motion sensor signals, illumination, and door position. With automatic lighting you will not have to search for the switch in the dark.
- Smart switches - With the function of “switch snapping" lighting control throughout the house will be much more convenient. For example, a switch from the bedroom can turn off the light throughout the house. Also, one key can control the light on the stairs, in the corridor and hallway.
- Curtain control - Control the curtains in your home with the help of an automatic intelligent control system.In the morning, the curtains are opened automatically triggered by your alarm signal, and closed when room lighting is turned on.
- Landscape lighting - Switch landscape lighting scenarios, control them in manual or automatic modes. For example, driveway lighting is switched on automatically at nightfall, but the garden gets lit when people are there.
- "I`m gone / I`m home" scenarios
When leaving home, press one button on the control panel, and the house will automatically turn to the "I`m gone" mode. Water supply will be blocked, power saving mode for heating and climate control systems will be activated, all the lights in the house will be turned off and the security system will be activated
- Climate control - Unified management and interaction of the following systems: heating, floor heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, air purification and humidification. Our intelligent system creates optimum temperature and air quality in your home.
- Zoning of premises - Adjust the appropriate mode for each zone of your home. Depending on the house area designation, time, or the presence/absence of people, the appropriate temperature mode will be turned on.
- Ventilation system – CONNECT SmartHome system contols the ventilation to keep the level of carbon dioxide in the premises at the appropriate level. The system automatically turns the ventilation on (if necessary) or switches to power saving mode.
- Humidification - Control the air humidity level in your home. If the humidity level falls or rises below or above the threshold that you had set, the system will automatically turn on, and restore the level comfortable for you.
- Air cleaner - Smart cleaners make the air clean and safe. You will have no trouble related to dust and pet allergies. Adjust the cleaner operation schedule convenient for you and enjoy the fresh air in the house.
- Home weather station. Home weather station informs you about the weather situation, and notifies you about the rain and snow.
Always stay tuned into the weather conditions.
- Heating modes - Control the modes of your home heating and save up to 30% of energy resources. When you leave your home, activate the "economy” mode, and the house will be supported at a minimum temperature. If you want the house to be warmed up when you return, turn on the "comfort” mode using your smartphone, tablet or regular phone.
- Heating radiators - Intelligent system of your house creates a comfortable temperature in each room.
CONNECT SmartHome system takes into account not only the temperature in the room, but also the information of external sensors, which allows to maintain the climate mode of your choice as accurately as possible.
- Floor heatıng - The system automatically adjusts the floor temperature.
When you are absent, the system switches to power saving mode allowing to significantly reduce energy consumption.
- Smart fan coil control - Our system allows you to control the intensity of fan coil units and to create personalized modes of their operation.
- Interoperability of systems - Various climatic systems are integrated and can be used to support or supplement each other.
For example, the floor heating can be used as an alternative/additional form of house heating.
Radiators, fan coil units and AC units are all interconnected to ensure the premium temparature conditions in your house.
- Control of equipment operation - the system monitors the microclimate in the premises and controls the operation of the climate equipment.
For example, if your gas boiler is turned off because of some malfunction, the system will automatically turn on the electric one, preventing the water pipes from freezing, and immediately notify you about the incident.
- Leakage protection - When the water leakage sensors are triggered, the system automatically turns the water off and immediately informs you of this. The water supply will stay blocked until you reset the sensor.
- Access control - If an intruder steps onto the property, the alarm system is triggered.
The system activates the light and sound alarm, calls the security service, and sends you a message accompanied with photos or video files from the surveillance cameras.
- Control of electrical appliances - You can turn off the iron or the oven remotely using your mobile phone.
When you leave your home, the SmartHome system turns off all electrical appliances that should be off when you are away.
- Presence simulation - Do you need to leave your home for a few days without anyone knowing this?
Our system can create an illusion of the hosts' presence: it will turn the lights, TV and music on or off, open or close the curtains and play the sounds of people talking or dogs
- Remote video surveillance - You have the possibility to control video surveillance cameras online.
Recording can be done continuously or only when motion is detected.
The video archive is uploaded to the remote server via an encrypted channel. You can view the records from the cameras at any time.
- Control of utility systems
The system monitors the operation of utility systems.
You will be immediately notified of emergencies concerning water supply, heating, power supply, air-conditioning, ventilation, security, video surveillance, internet connection, etc.
- Centralized management - The Multiroom system allows you to centrally manage sources of audio and video in every room of your home.
You can listen to music and view the images, and also to manage them in any part of your home, no matter where the equipment is located.
- Voice alerts - The system will tell you via the Multiroom system about the call on the intercom, an incoming call on the phone, triggering of leakage sensors, etc.
- Tracking sound - Enjoy your favorite music anywhere in your home.
With the help of motion detectors, the system responds to listener location and automatically turns the sound on in the areas you enter and turns it off in the areas that are empty.
- Airplay - Due to support of AirPlay and DLNA technology, you can play your favorite music from the smartphone or tablet library through the speakers of the Multiroom system.
Cameras and intercom
- Camera control - You can control the camera remotely from your phone, tablet or computer.
Get the images from your cameras at a scheduled time, when motion is detected or at any other time you want to get them.
- Smart intercom - The intercom call is heard in every room of your house, and the video is displayed on the tablet, phone or TV. Stay in control of your front door without the actual need to be near it.
- Remote communication - Did someone show up while you were travelling the world? No problem! You can talk to the visitor standing on your porch and ringing your intercom and either let them in or tell them to get lost without being distracted from your dinner of cheese and Bordeaux in the south of France.
- Sauna control - Control the sauna remotely.
You can turn on the sauna heating remotely, so that it is ready for your arrival.
- Swimming pool control - The system will check the operation of the swimming pool equipment.
At a given time it will turn on the filtering and maintain the pre-set temperature and pH level, and also refill the water when its level is decreased as a result of evaporation
- Watering system - Your SmartHome takes care of your plants.
The system will analyze the readings of soil moisture, rain, temperature sensors and, if necessary, switch on the watering of plants and flowers.
You can also automate the watering of houseplants.
- Smart appliances - You can remotely control household appliances.
For instance, when you wake up in the morning, the coffee maker can be set up to prepare your coffee automatically. You can run the robot cleaner remotely, or get your SmartHome to feed you pets for you.
- Smart Reminders. Put the important dates on your calendar. At a given time, the system will inform you of the upcoming event.
Why CONNECT SmartHome?
Five reasons to get SmartHome from CONNECT
The best German qualities: practicality, reliability and efficiency
Easy connectıon, sımple control.
EUniversal solution for all your home tasks
Benefıts for clıents: convenıence, safety and energy effıcıency
A mobıle devıce app grants you access from any place ın the world
Get a CONNECT SmartHome
The best multıpurpose system for safe and convenıent home & busıness management
German qualıty. Hıgh level of system relıabılıty and safety
Integrated multıroom system. Scenarıos, voıce alerts, trackıng sound, and more
Voice control and integration with Alexa and Siri
Remote access from any place vıa cloud connectıon
Smart scripts. A large number of pre-programmed scrips makes your home truly smart
Wıred connectıon allows you to ınstall CONNECT SmartHome system at any offıce, apartment or house
Unique system. With unlimited possibilities for integration with any third-party systems (Nest, Philips Hue, Sonos, etc.)
Secure access. Access using encrypted digital channels guarantees complete protection of data
Easy installation. Easy tuning and management. Free software for ios, android, windows, mac, linux
Benefits and efficiency. Saving of up to 30% of energy resources allows to return your SmartHome investment quickly